Call us. We Care
South Africa, Johannesburg – 09 November 2017; Sony Mobile is excited to announce a new and improved repair process that promises to be convenient and easy for all customers. Available across all networks, customers can now troubleshoot any issues telephonically without having to visit a store.
All you need to do is follow these easy steps;
- Customers who experience problems with their devices can contact the Customer Care Centre by calling 086 162 2222 or email on email@example.com.
- The operator will troubleshoot to see if the issue can be resolved telephonically.
- Should the operator be unable to resolve the issue telephonically, consumers will need to provide the details of their device (Model, IMEI number, address, contact details, including email address and proof of purchase).
- Sony Mobile’s Customer Care will then collect the device from your preferred address, thus proving the epitome of comfort and satisfaction for all customers.
- Sony Mobile customers will also be able to track their repairs by simply logging onto www.ssscellular.co.za.
- Repairs will be complete within 5 working days.